Gregory B. Hall, MD, FACS
Dr. Hall has proudly served the Lake Norman community for over 14 years.
- Board Certified American Board of Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center, Mooresville; Iredell Memorial Hospital, Statesville; Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte; and Presbyterian Hospital, Huntersville.
- Undergraduate BS in Biology, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Medical School University of Texas Medical School, Houston, Texas
- Residency Marshall University School of Medicine, Huntington, West Virginia
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Professional and Civic Diplomat
- American Board of Surgery Fellow
- American College of Surgeons
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Iredell County Medical Society
- Mooresville/South Iredell Chamber of Commerce
- Knights of Columbus
Hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, golf, carpentry and gardening. Member of St. Therese Catholic Church.